Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Starting Another Blog Again

Starting a another blog again.  I've started and closed many blogs over the past 10 years. I would begin with so much passion to share my thoughts, insights, contemplations, reflections, revelations and evolutions of my growth, realizations, depth of healing awareness of past traumas. Like clock work though,  I would lose interest and come up with tons of excuses why I could not sit my tail bone down and dedicate time to writing my thoughts. I would always come back to a feeling of not having enough time or begin to feel over whelmed and doubtful about sharing my thoughts with others.

So, today, Wednesday, July 27, 2011. I make another attempt to capture my voice in print. I've always loved to write and I have kept a journal since I was 10 years old, which I give thanks to my grandmother giving me a library card and a journal to resolve my need for answers. I think I might have overwhelmed her with my seeking nature a little.

Over the years, I have found that I would go through periods of daily, weekly, monthly, and sporadically writing in my journals. It's been my creative channel for healing the inner wounds from a life of trauma, which had taken form as psychological, physical and emotional abuse.

You might ask why would I decide to do a blog now. Well, I realize that I would like to write more as a spiritual practice and as a discipline tool for a larger project. I figure you got to start some where and I KNOW that I got to get started NOW! This opens up an opportunity for me to open myself up to this  creative activity designed to reduce my internal stressors and to enhance my vision of becoming an author. It will also support in my affirmation of affirmative Choice to live and practice a holistic life of wellness and wholeness in every aspect of my life.

I have no plan of action of how this blog will unfold. I am not writing for anyone but myself and my only commitment is show up each week and write about whatever is doing me or inspiring me.  In a nut shell this is a KEEP IT REAL blog!

Going with the flow....

1 comment: