Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An Open Heart


I've been thinking about what I wanted write about this week, because my life on a day to day basis is filled with insights and transformations. So, in a nut shell there have been so many things that arose in my conscious thoughts and insights this past week. I almost became overwhelmed but I was able to bring myself back to center with the breath. I give thanks for the BREATH! Powerful Gift of love and True Inspiration. Ashe'

Anyway,  I found myself thinking about some of the interesting events that showed up for me and how they seem to trigger several layers of emotions and memories. I am learning to come humbly to the surrendering of this time in my life of healing, revealing, transformation and evolution of my highest possibility. Simply stated, I can really appreciate this growth opportunity that is being presented daily in my life. There is no more time for sleeping. I am fully Awake and this realization deepens with each new insight, experience and connection with source, creative Intelligence and humanity.

The past few weeks I have found myself challenged by a choice that I made that I did not give due diligence too in my decision making process. The whole situation really bothered me and I was unhappy with my behavior, as it was outside my normal behavior in the decision making process. This experience lead me to see more closely the underlining motives of why I did what I did and allowed for me to re-access myself with a compassionate heart. This was a very powerful experience for me. Now, everything appears to have fallen into place and I am going with the flow again.  I found myself feeling a deep intense love for all my sisters in the universe, particularly those at the Agape's Women's Retreat that I attended  this past weekend. I am still floating, such an AMAZING experience this year! I also had a wonderful opportunity to connect deeply with  each of my children and I could really sense their sincere appreciation and love for me. I could see their Light and divine Genius without any filters of opinions, history or judgments. I am really SHIFTING! My heart just keeps expanding and I keep letting go!!!!

I am reminded today, of the fears that people have about the end of the world as they know it. These strong ideas of lack and limitation. The conversations of today, where very interesting because so many of us are good at talking about Consciousness, Divine Creative Intelligence, but what of living It, demonstrating It and being a vessel for IT! I could see today, why we can sometimes be locked into the Matrix under the illusion that we are liberated from it. I'll stop here because this is an entire writing of it's own.....

I am reminded today, that I SEEK to be the CHANGE that I wish to SEE in the WORLD!!! I am reminded that I perceive the world in my own unique way and that I am really okay with that now. I am reminded of how much I love and appreciate myself and my presence on the planet.  

I am reminded today, that I am deeply grateful for the journey I have had so far and the GIFT of this NU exploration and Sol Journ into the unknown mysteries of Cosmic Intelligence within the INNER Soular System. I am finding so much liberation and inner peace in this expansion and revealing of my divine ESSENCE.

I am reminded today, the POWER of Silence and TRUTH! I am reminded today the WISDOM of keeping your OWN confidence and TRUSTING IT!!!

Peace and Light Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment